An endless passion for music, clubs, the nightlife.
KRAIZ releases high energy on every stage with killer grooves and smashing hypnotizing beats that keeps his audience screaming his name out loud, begging for more: KRAIZ is highly recognized as a ”one of a kind” performer with an unique, energetic stage presence and an amazing electrifying style.
He played with many big artists and DJs all of over the world like Tiësto, Martin Garrix, Dimitri Vegas & Like Mike, Afrojack, Steve Aoki, Marshmello, Nicky Romero, Quintino, R3hab, Nervo, Wolfpack, Mosimann, just to name a few…
“The Sound of Kraiz” is the weekly residency (every Wednesday night) at Illuzion Discoteque (#21 Club in the world 2019 by DJMag): a great example of how a Dj and Producer can use a wireless synthesizer to create remix and mashups live on stage during his show. With the support of the Italian choreographer, Barbara Pennavaria, KRAIZ’s performance is surrounded by aerials, dancing performers and stunning visuals: a must see show that brings the club experience to the next level.
KRAIZ released tracks on D:vision, Black Lizard Records, Karma London Records, Map records, Funky Juice Records, Redland records, BNGRZ Records, Traxbit with pseudonymous like Christian Coccato, C.O.M. Project and KRAIZ.
– “Drop The Cat” hit the #39 position on Top100 Beatport Electro House Chart
– “Back 2 Basics” hit the #77 position on Top100 Beatport Bass House chart
– “Animal(KRAIZ in the jungle remix)” hit the #37 position on top100 Beatport Future House chart.
– “Tales of Kamala” hit the #14 position on top100 Beatport Funky/Groove/Jackin’ House chart.
– “C.O.M. Project – Give it to me” and “Charles Laster II – it’s about love” were on “Italian singles top sellers” and “top 50 chart” of the renowned Italian music store “Discopiu Rimini”. (2007)
He is supported by Dannic, Mosimann, Leandro Da Silva, Nicola Fasano and many more.